Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Manya Friedman, and Nesse Godin, my favorite Holocaust Survivor Friends

This is Manya Friedman, taken in late 2008. She is a Holocaust Survivor, and a great friend. I love her very much. She is in her 80's now, and still volunteers every week at the USHMM in DC. She's a wonderful person, and I miss her every day.

And this is a photo of my Nesse...my bubby, (Jewish term for "grandmother") Nesale (Ness-ah-lah). Nesse Godin is her name, and if you type that into Google you will read dozens of articles about her. She's an amazing Holocaust Survivor too, and I will be inviting them both to my wedding. I doubt that they will be able to attend, but I will still invite them just the same. They mean the world to me, and I miss them very much.

Just wanted to share these amazing people that I love with everybody.

Love, Becky

No comments: