Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a week!

Yes, I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to do the last minute cleaning and reorganizing and even some painting before my mom arrives on Friday.

I've been putting excess clutter up into our attic to get it out of the way, and painting the upstairs hallway area, straightening things there also, and so far the house is looking pretty nice. The only bummer is my dishwasher died on Thanksgiving day so I'm doing dishes by hand, and so far Pete can't figure out how to fix it. I think we should just toss it and buy a new one. Merry Xmas to me!

Anyway, we took some pictures of Pete performing in his play this past weekend, as Santa. I just haven't had time to download them yet and post them here. I will try to do that soon. His mom loved the play and sat on his lap to have her picture taken at the end of the show, and so did I! Then we took Sassy to Petco and had her picture taken on Santa's lap too! hehehehe

It's going to be a whirlwind week, but I feel good that I'm getting so much accomplished!
Bye for now.

Happy Hannukah everyone, light some candles, eat some latkes, and roll that dreidel!!

Love, Becky

No comments: