Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SMOOCH!!!

Yes, I gave President Obama a big, wet, sloppy kiss last summer inside Union Station!!  Sure, it might be a life-sized, cardboard cut-out, but it's closer than YOU'LL ever get!! So NYAHHH!!


















And this is BEN, my African "son," who came to the U.S. for the very first time last summer. He said to me, "I hope he will be President, my country prays for him."  And so, now he is.


Ahhhh yes, if you're gonna "hob-nob" with the political crowd in DC, ya gotta look CASUAL to avoid the paparazzi...Ben loved it!!











So of course, I had to put my 2 cents into the mix, and I'm STILL scrubbing my tongue off, having been so close to that McCain idiot...the cooties were just awful.






And Ben's favorite hat of all time:



















Well, though I may not live in DC anymore, at least I've got some pretty good memories, just thought I'd share a few with "yinz."

Love, Becky

No comments: