Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ya buncha crazy pervs....

Hehehehehehehehehe I'm still giggling about my previous post.  

Do you crazy perverted people out there REALLY think I was made into a birthday cake once with hot wax & frosting & candles?  HA!!!  I'll bet your jaws dropped to the floor when you read that!  I could hear some gasps coming from a long distance, so I know you were freaked out!!

I showed it to Pete last night and he laughed so hard he nearly fell off his chair...which is what I was going for, as a JOKE.......but then he said, "Didn't you send out Xmas cards & newsletters to your Holocaust Survivor friends, and other people who may not KNOW that's a joke,  if they check out the blog? You might want to erase that, or they might really freak out."

So okay, he's right, I did send this blog to a bunch of people to read, and I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea about me.  Ah well, isn't fantasy GREAT?!  I just have one hell of a creative imagination don'tchaknow. You really should know that about me by now, come on! Ah well, what can I say, it cracked me up at the time when I wrote it. 

Just know I have a rather dark and warped sense of humor.  The whole Leonardo DiCaprio thing really WAS a true conversation Pete and I had though! hehehehe

Now I have to get busy packing my stuff, we are moving in FIVE WEEKS!! AAAUUGGHHH!!! Pardon me while I hyperventilate again....FIVE WEEKS?!! GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN!!

Love, Becky

No comments: