Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Comedian Larry Miller, and life in general...

Last weekend, Pete took me to see the comedian Larry Miller at the Improv.  I've loved his humor for many years, so it was hilarious!  He's got a new book out now that I am reading, called "Spoiled Rotten America," and he even signed it for me and let people have their pictures taken with him too.  He's very cool!!  So, here we are together! Let's see, so far this year I've met & been photographed with Michael Cavanaugh, Lisa Lampanelli & now Larry Miller! Not too shabby, eh?!  Just hob-nobbin' with the famous, yep, just like I used to when I worked at the Museum.  (I met Muhammad Ali there, and Steven Spielberg, Eli Wiesel, Gene Hackman, Jack Klugman, Connie Stevens, David Arquette, and Fabio too).  Not to mention meeting all the members of Journey several times over the years, and Steve Perry twice, and his solo band several times, etc.... So, I guess you could say it's kind of a hobby of mine.

Anyway, GREAT NEWS YA'LL!! (Or should I say YINZ?)....

MY BOOK IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED!!!

AND WE ARE SIGNING THE LEASE FOR THE NEW HOUSE THIS WEEK!!

AND PETE'S BOSS MAY BE SENDING US TO SAN FRANCISCO TOO!!

Lots going on around here...I've just gone to DC Sunday through Tuesday this week to take care of David's house, and getting a new roommate to move in, etc., so I had to paint the kitchen and get some stuff to hang on the bare walls in the foyer & empty living room to stage the place, and make sure the leak in the guest bathroom was taken care of with the plumber, etc....I was busy the whole time I was there, and I also saw my old doctor & dentist too.  Now I'm back in the 'burgh and I have 4 weeks until we move, so I gotta be done packing soon & getting this place cleaned and ready for the new tenants.  Luckily, (or is it?), my temp agency job has ended, so I have lots of time to do this stuff.  Pete told me today I don't have to work unless I want to, so I'm going to be a lazy sloth for awhile and just focus on getting things done. I may sign up for a yoga class, and my DC doctor once again announced that I'm FAT, and need to lose weight, so I am going to start working out every day too.

So that's the scoop from here lately....hope all is well with all of you.  I'll write again soon.

Love, Becky 

No comments: