Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Journey concert photos, FINALLY!!

FINALLY!!
Here are some photos from the Journey concert last week...the first one is of my FRONTIERS album cover purse, that I found at the Ocean City MD Arts and Crafts fair in May 2009...I was the only chick in the whole place carrying one of these, and I got lots of "ooh's" and "ahh's" and "I gotta get one of those," from other chicks walking past me....hehehehehe....all I can say to that is, it's ONE OF A KIND, YOU COPYCAT JOURNEY HAGS, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!! hehehehehehehehehe

And here is my other Journey 45 record cover, of Open Arms, in purse form...LOVE IT!!
Here's a good one of the NIGHT RANGER set-up, they opened for Journey, and were very good! I hadn't heard most of those songs in YEARS...very cool! We were sitting about 10 rows back from the stage, so most of my pictures turned out pretty well, though I wish I had a zoom lens on this iphone of mine...sighhhh.

Here's a great one of the new lead singer of Journey, Mr. Arnel Pineda!

And here's a VERY RARE ONE of Jonathan Cain, playing harmonica! He typically plays keyboards and piano, sometimes guitar, but in all my years of going to Journey concerts, I have NEVER seen him play the harmonica like that! VERY COOL!! (Wish it weren't so blurry).


And of course, what would a Journey concert BE without Neal Schon showing off??! He's such a ham sometimes, mugging for the camera and trying to be so cool...ya just gotta love him!

Here's a nice group shot, I just wish I could have had a zoom lens or been closer...


Saying goodbye at the end of the show...they only did ONE encore, can you believe that?! They played for 90 minutes, what a bummer...usually they play for 2-3 hours...I guess they're getting too old for all that now...LOL...poor suckers.

And here they are, in all their senior citizen glory, the men of Journey, taking a final bow!


I wonder if Steve Perry sees pictures like this and feels a pang of missing the whole thing? Or, maybe he feels relief that he's not involved anymore? I'd put my money on missing it a bit, but who knows, the guy is retired and has moved on, so more power to him!!

I have lots more pics, but these are the ones I love most. Hope you enjoyed them too! (I even got some video footage of them recorded, so I will try to add that here if I can, sometime soon).

Love, Becky

No comments: