Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

God bless this man....Steve Perry....wherever he is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1h1LQzo9rI&feature=related

See Steve Perry struttin' his sexy nasty stuff in Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'.....I was there, watching this LIVE, and drooling like a lust-filled fool the whole time...that damned tuxedo jacket just kills me! (But hugging him and feeling that gorgeous silky HAIR was the BEST MOMENT EVER!!) Ohhhhhhhhhh my goodness I need a cold shower.

Love, Becky

P.S. I met Shirley Jones on Saturday night after her performance in Music Man with Marvin Hamlisch and the Pittsburgh Pops Symphony Orchestra...she performed with her son Patrick, and I had my picture taken with her too!! I'll post it soon.


No comments: