Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shirley Jones and I...

Here is the photo that Pete took of Shirley Jones and I together. We attended the Music Man performance with Marvin Hamlisch and the Pittsburgh Pops Orchestra Saturday night, and after the show ended, she had a meet-n-greet, which was very cool. I told her how much I loved the movie "Elmer Gantry," and she said it has held up very well over the years and she was proud of it. She won an Oscar for that film, and she was only 19 years old at the time!! Her son Patrick Cassidy also performed with her on stage, but he didn't come out to greet anyone.
It was very cool though. Love, Becky ps. I hope I look as good as she does, when I'm her age!!

No comments: