Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Mayhem Festival Concert

Ah yes, we are a couple of hot rockin' old farts!! I think Pete and I were among about 20 or less older folks at the whole concert!! Everybody else was in their 20's. Pete wore his favorite t-shirt that says, "Please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes. Thank you." LOL He got a lot of applause from the 20 somethings and many compliments from everyone, from the people who worked there, to the band members of Korn!!


And here he is, the MAN....the ZOM ZOM man....Mr. Robert Bartleh Cummings!! (AKA: Rob Zombie)...the legend himself!! WOO HOOO!!! Ya gotta love that guy, he ROCKS!!


Pete took me to the Mayhem Festival yesterday...I got to meet him in person....here we are together, as he signed my new CD with all of his band mates....I told him he's a sexy beast!! LOL

Anyway, we had a blast watching Five Fisted Death Punch, Lamb of God, and Rob Zombie and then KORN....Pete got to meet the members of Korn too, when he bought their new CD!!

So we had a fun time, and I'll add more pics soon. We took lots of video and pictures, and had a fun time, but wow---we were TIRED afterwards!!

Tomorrow morning my mom, Florence and I are heading out to Michigan for a few days. I gotta take my mom home.

Bye for now.

Love, Becky, the hot rockin' wild old chick who loves Rob Zombie

No comments: