Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HOLY CRAP BATMAN, MOVING SUCKS!!

I am so glad it's finally OVER!! This move has been the WORST one, and the LONGEST one of my entire life. It has been raining the whole month, and of course, we've been out in the rain lifting heavy boxes and furniture, and my whole body is now worn down to a nub, sore and tired out, and I'm getting the sniffles. GRRRR. If it wasn't the rain, then it was an annoying moving company that didn't do a very good job at all...(they claimed they couldn't get our headboard up the stairs, but Pete walked over, grabbed hold of it, turned it upside down, and lifted it up the stairs ONE HANDED...the lazy bastards), and all the glitches and snafu's that typically go along with moving...well, let's just say I WILL NEVER MOVE ANYWHERE ELSE EVER AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE. This house is IT. I'll be here until the day we all die.

So now comes the fun part...where the HECK is this, or that, or the other thing? It's in a box somewhere in the garages. Yes, we have 3 garages full of stuff, from floor to ceiling. And now we have to sort through it all, and figure out where to put everything. I've already bought some cans of paint too, so we are hoping for good weather this coming weekend, to get started on that.

Well, I'm too sore and my whole body hurts when I type, so I'm going to go for now. I hope to be somewhat back to normal (have I ever REALLY been "normal?") and we've gotta get a lot of this stuff done in the next 9 days---that's when we're going to CAMP!! Yay!! Looking forward to that!! Some rest, relaxation, and fun---oh yes, that's definitely what I need.

Okay folks, the move is done, we're in the house, we're surrounded by boxes, and exhausted. But otherwise, we're here, we're happy and life is starting to settle down a bit. Bye for now!

Love, Becky

No comments: