Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

PISS ON THE MOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!

I can't BELIEVE IT!!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!

I just found out that JOURNEY performed during the PRE-GAME show of the Super Bowl!!!

WWWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I TOTALLY MISSED IT!!!

HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT!!!!???

Son-of-a-motherless-GOAT I gotta find that somehow, on YouTube or something!!! DAMMIT!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I didn't KNOW they were performing!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!

Ok now I'm peeved, officially peeved, that nobody TOLD ME they were gonna be there!!!

DRAT DRAT DRAT!!!   We almost went to see them last summer in concert, but the tickets were ridiculously expensive, so we skipped it----and I could have seen them TONIGHT FOR FREE ON T.V.?!!  

LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR!!!! AAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!

.......we now return you to our regularly scheduled blog.

Love, Becky

No comments: