Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yes, today is my birthday...

Ohhhhhh, even though my birthday sucks,
Pete went out and spent big bucks,
on a Mrs. Beasley doll just for me,
He spoils me rotten, and treats me like a queen!


Today I am officially 41 years old, but in my head, I'm still 25. So nyahhhh.  And what a bonus, here I am, bent over, waiting for my spanking!! hehehehehe

And last year on this day, I wore this sexy outfit for my then pseudo-boyfriend, Peter--again, slightly bent over, waiting for my spanking! hehehehe (Are you noticing a pattern here?)

I also carried this wonderful balloon that I bought for myself...it says, "40 sucks" on it. hehehehe

But, this year, I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt, no makeup, and I'm painting our bedroom blue. I want to get the house looking nice before our housewarming party on the 18th.  Pete's going to get his mom this weekend and she'll be staying with us all next week as well, so we have to get the place ready for her too.  So much to do...I don't have time to dress up in a fancy sexy outfit with black vinyl thigh-high boots, nor do I have time to buy myself a "41 sucks" balloon, IF they even make those...so this year, I'm just putzing around the house, painting & moving furniture around, feeling blessed and lucky to have such a nice house, and a good man, in my life.

Pete's taking me out for a nice dinner later too, so that will be a very nice birthday for me. Yesterday, Pete's daughter-in-law gave birth to her second son, Cameron, at 10:52 p.m.  So, that is a great pre-Easter gift for Pete the GRANDPAW...and I told him already that I ain't NOBODY'S grammaw, so don't even GO there. 

And even though it's a bit early, Happy Easter everybody, I sent the kids (Emily, Noah, Ember, Joshua and Mason) some Easter candy so they should have it by Saturday.

Love, Becky

No comments: