Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wedding location...

http://www.hosannahouse.org/sherwood2009.pdf

This is where we might have the wedding and reception. I will find out on Tuesday if they have available dates for us to book it. I think it's AWESOME because it's right around the corner from where we live!! And there's a POOL which is PERFECT for our Gilligan's Island themed reception idea!! (Lots of kids will be attending, so they will love it).

Yes, it may sound silly to have a Gilligan's Island theme, but at the same time, we're both traveling into unchartered waters with this wedding, so it seems like it might be a very cool idea. Of course, it'll have elegant decorations and things too, but we'll add some "kitsch" to the whole thing as well, just to liven things up a bit!! People will definitely remember it!!

Anyway, I'm busy doing more crafty stuff too!! I made the flower girl's basket, the bouquets for the brides maids, etc......got lots more to do though. I've been writing down ideas and scouring the internet for ideas and things like that, so I'm keeping busy with all this. I'm having FUN!!

Oh, and Pete took me ring shopping yesterday----we went to Jared....and he actually BOUGHT me one, (I couldn't believe it!!), I didn't expect him to do that yet!! But he said he won't give it to me yet because he wants his mom to be there when he does, so one random night he's going to bring it out during dinner and surprise me with it!! Won't that be cool?! His mom will fall right off her chair!! haha (So will I).

Bye for now!!

Love, Becky

No comments: