Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pictures


Me, in all my Twisted glory!! hehehehe Connect my dots, babyyyy!! hehehehe I love it!!


Here we are, a couple of crazy weirdo's, having fun on Halloween! I still love wearing a costume once a year, I don't care how "old" I get. This one was cute, and I figured I might get felt up a little bit too, so what the hell!! hehehehhe (We hang with a very "friendly" crowd, don'tchaknow). The party was great, and men actually shook Pete's hands, telling him they would never have the guts to wear such a thing! hehehe He was a huge hit!!


Gimme that tooth!! (People were afraid of him until we told him he was really a nipple torturer, disguised as the tooth fairy. Then they all warmed up to him!!) hahaha (I told ya, we hang with a very friendly crowd). Ahem!!
Right hand blue, babyyyyy!! WHOOPS!! hehehehehe
Love, Becky & Pete, the crazy weirdo's who love Halloween!!

No comments: