Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Going to a fat-butt BOOTCAMP!!!

Yes indeed, Pete signed me up to join a women's fitness 3-week
intensive workout program, 3 times per week! My mom also asked if she
could do it with me, so HECK YEAH!! That will help us stay motivated.
It starts in mid-June, and so by the 4th of July I should be lookin' pretty spiffy!

I hope that I lose 25 pounds or more before the big day. My dress
arrived, but it is a bit too big unfortunately. The seamstress did
an awesome job without having me there for fittings, though, so I really can't
complain! I did take a picture of myself in the dress but I don't
want Pete to see it so I can't really put it here on the blog!! Sorry
folks!! I did email it to my girls, and they all think it's very pretty too!

Well, that's the news for now...

Love, Becky

No comments: