Welcome to our world...

Stay tuned for updates of the new life together that Pete and Rebecca have begun sharing in Pittsburgh!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I call LIMBURGER SHENANIGANS!!! THIS STINKS!!

Dammit to HELL, the Steelers took a major CRAP and lost the Super Bowl....what a BUMMER!

Now the riots will ensue in downtown Pittsburgh---check tomorrow's headlines for damage control. Dumpsters on fire, cars flipped over, windows broken, shops looted---wow it's gonna be like Kristallnacht all over again!! TAKE COVER!!

The game was a good one, I gotta say, they both played very well.

I'll just never eat cheese again as long as I live!!

The funniest commercial, in my opinion, was Ozzy Osbourne saying, "Wot's a BEEBAH?" about Justin Bieber....what a hoot!!! Ozzy is a hot mess, but funny as all hell. The one of HOUSE, where the young boy offers him a churro, that was FUNNY because it was a spoof on the Mean Joe Green 1970's commercial!! That one was the most clever.

It was a good game, Pete and Florence and I sat together watching it. My mom isn't feeling well today, she's got the same chest congestion that Nathan had for a couple weeks. I got her some Mucinex and Robitussun, though, so she'll be okay. She just didn't feel up to watching the game.

And nooooo, sorry folks, I won't be watching GLEE. Can't stand those stupid teeny bopper shows. (Guess I'm getting too old for that fluff).

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU CHEESEHEAD BASTAGES!!!

Love, Rebecca and Pete

No comments: